Thursday 10 February 2011

100 POSTS

I had no idea until I signed in today that my last post was my 100th!  Not sure that it's really that significant except that it's a good number.

The Baby and I went for a walk up at Talkin Tarn this afternoon: I had no time constraints as my parents were fetching Daughter and Older Son from school, and so I thought I'd take advantage of the glorious sunshine.  Apparently tomorrow, like yesterday, is due to pour with rain again.

I took my camera and was inspired to take some shots.  It also struck me that if any of these magazines ever take photos of me, then up at the Tarn would be a good place to do so if the weather's good.  I love the spring, autumn and winter sunshine as the shadows and light seem so much more interesting than at the height of summer.  So I'm going to see if I can paste in a collage of photos of the Tarn at various times of year and in various conditions.





Well, OK, not quite a collage.  But better than just one photo in the middle of the page and then some writing and then another picture in the middle of the page.  This last one is one I took today.

I'm tired now (well, I've been feeling tired all day), headachey and a bit put out as Husband was going to have the day off tomorrow and now he's not.  At least, however, it's the weekend the day after - I'm hoping I get two lie-ins.  That's how I catch up on sleep!  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment